- Basic Information
|Who is the controller of the data you provide?||The legal entity which is collecting and processing your data as data controller is Almirall ApS.|
|Which kind of personal data we process?||We process personal data that you provide to us during the registration process and other personal data that we collect from use from a technical perspective and by means of the cookies.|
|For what purposes do we need your personal data?||We may use your personal data to (i) provide you with the services contained in this platform (including electronic communications, e.g. newsletters); and, (ii) update you on other Almirall’s news, activities, products and services, including commercial information, which might be of your interest through any channel.|
|Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?||Our lawfulness lies on your specific consent and our legitimate interest.|
|¿For how long will we keep your personal data?||Your personal data will be stored and processed until the earlier of: your request to us to erase your personal data and cancel your account, or until the period of time in which Almirall is obliged to comply with any legal obligation that may arise or if we identify you as an “inactive” user.|
|Are we going to share your personal data?||Data will not be shared with third parties other than our service providers who help us better to provide you with our services and our communications.|
|Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?||You may exercise the right of access, to rectification and to erasure your personal data, as well as other rights.|
|Additional information||For further information regarding Privacy and Data Protection, please consult the Additional Information.|
2. Additional Information
- Who is the controller of the data you provide?
2. Which kind of personal data we collect and process?We may collect and process the following data about you:
a) Information you give us. You may give us information during your registration process in the Site or whenever you fill in a form which is necessary in addition to such register and/or when you report a problem with our Site.
In each case, we try to limit to collect the necessary information we need for the purposes to process your request in each case. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, country, specialty, work center and phone number.
b) Information we collect about you. As you navigate around the Site, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information), using various technologies. We and our third-party service providers passively collect and use information in the following ways:
- Through your browser: The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are: browser type and browser version, operating system used, deferrer URL, host name of the accessing computer, time of the server request and IP address
3. For what purposes do we need your personal data?Your personal data will be used for different purposes as follows:
b) To provide you with communications or news about Almirall activities, products and services, through any channel (e-mail, post mail, telephone, and others). This information may include those of Almirall affiliates belonging to the same group of companies. You can find more information about other affiliates at www.almirall.com. Such communications, which might be commercial communications, will or might be customized and addressed to you in attention to the information you have voluntarily provided to us through the registration process or from internal sources.Your personal data will not be used for any other different purposes.
5. Which is our lawfulness to process your personal data?The processing of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is based on your specific consent. If you use the Site without register and log in, the lawfulness lies on the legitimate interest we have to run the Site and the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures.
6. Are we going to share your personal data?Data will not be shared with third parties other than our services providers who help us to better provide you with the services related to the Site and to make direct marketing based on your profile (i.e. agencies that help us to organize events, for digital campaigns, data analytics, among others), (hereinafter, the “Recipients”). Whenever information needs to be transferred to Recipients outside the European Economic Area to a country which has not received the decision of adequate level of protection issued by the European Commission, personal data will be duly protected by standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or binding corporate rules of the data processor.
7. Which are your rights as data subject and how you can exercise them?You may exercise at any time any of the following rights before Almirall in connection with the processing of your personal data:
a) Right of access: means the right to obtain access to your information that Almirall processes.
b) Right to rectification: means the right to be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to erasure: in simple terms, it means to request the deletion or removal of the information concerning him/her where there is no compelling reason for an organization to keep using it. This right is also known as “the right to be forgotten” and is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
d) Right to restrict processing: means the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of the information concerning You in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we inform you that Almirall can still store your information, but may not use it further.
e) Right to data portability: means the right to obtain and reuse personal data by a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format in certain circumstances. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another data controller, this will only take place if it is technically feasible.
f) Right to object: means the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances.The lawfulness of the data processing up to your consent withdrawal remains unaffected by the revocation. If you would like to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, you can send us an electronic request to our address firstname.lastname@example.org. Finally, we inform you that you can contact Datatilsynet or any European supervisory entity for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data. You can find an updated list of such organizations by jurisdiction at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/who-we-are/edpb-chairmanship_en.